A core part of working here at Fluency is the opportunity to make a profound impact on virtually every aspect of our business—regardless of location. Spanning across 19 states—and counting—we’ve built quite the dynamic team and we want you to get to know them. That’s why we’ve created The Fluency Five, a five question blog series about what makes our employees special and what they love about working here.
Getting to Know Christina Conant, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
1. What brought you to Fluency?: Being local to Vermont, I’ve had an eye on Fluency from the early stages. In watching their growth over the years and seeing how much fun they were having I knew I wanted to be a part of it. From there it checked all my personal and professional values as to what I was looking for in a company. Starting with trusted leaders who genuinely care about us as people, no egos, a fun culture as well as an innovative product and vision that everyone takes part in building.
After interviewing, I knew this was the place I wanted to continue to grow my career. Now, having the ability to recruit for the 200th fastest-growing companies in the country and working alongside an incredible team feels like such a dream.
2. What’s something interesting about what you do at Fluency?: I get to be the face of the company, the gatekeeper if you will of our incredible culture! I have a true passion for sharing our story with people looking for their next opportunity. Assessing their talent to see if it aligns with an open position and if not today, continuing to build a connection for potential future opportunities.
3. In your opinion, what is the most interesting thing about Fluency?: For me, it’s how lean our team is for how much gets accomplished without jeopardizing work-life balance. Each team member brings a unique skill set allowing us to move the needle towards something bigger! It’s quite impressive.
4. Can you tell us something personal about you? Over the past few years my family and I have found a deep love for camping. So much so, this year we purchased a small travel trailer and have been exploring all over New England during the spring, summer and fall months. Spending this quality time with my family; whether it be hiking to a waterfall, catching a sunset, swimming at a crystal clear beach or finding a new playground gives me so much joy to come back to our weekly routine. I’m so thankful for the flexibility and trust Fluency gives us to make something like this possible.
5. What are you most looking forward to this year in your role and/or at the company? I’m looking forward to watching the product evolve as the digital advertising industry continues to shift. It’s amazing to watch everyone here at Fluency bring new ideas to the table as we take our company to the next stage of our growth.
Looking to work among incredible people like Christina? We’re currently hiring! Browse our career page to explore our open opportunities.